Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Nail Polish: Essie Cute as a Button, Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet, and Insta-Dri Lightening

Tri-color nails are all the rage, or at least that's what I'm telling myself since I decided to paint my nails three different colors. I was shopping the other day and stumbled upon (meaning I walked right towards) the nail polish section. I needed an update since I've been on a strict nail polish diet (not purposefully) using only Essie Mint Candy Apple or Essie Lilacism
I LOVE bright colored nails. I think dark nails look fantastic but there is something about looking at flashing neon bright nails that can turn your mood around. It may be because I wear so little color during the winter months that using shock worthy nail colors is a great way to add flash to my looks. 
My nail colors are Essie Cute as a Button, Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet and Insta-Dri Lightening. Looking at my nails for the last couple days, I've decided that these colors are a Tropical Sunset. There's just something about the bright pink, neon melon and sunny yellow colors that scream lying on the beach in the tropics. 
As with all Essie nail polish its a bit watered down. You really have to layer it on to get a strong color. I suggest at least 2-3 coats. The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish is much thicker so only 1-2 coats of polish is necessary. Take a look at how my nails turned out. 
If you would like to buy Essie Cute as a Button click HERE or Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet click HERE or Insta-Dri Lightening click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...