Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Nail Polish: Essie Lilacism

Yesterday, I painted my nails an amazing lilac color. I've been loving purple colored nails lately. It's my last ditch effort to have fun playful nails before I have to turn to the darker colors for fall. 


I used Essie's Lilacism. I love Essie because of their wide variety, especially with the more vibrant colors. But, it should be advised that with Essie Polish you must do at least 2-3 coats if you want a strong color. It's a tad more purple than it appears in the picture below. 
Essie is selling Lilacism on Amazon for $0.25 (That's right, 25 cents!) right now. I'd definitely pick it up now if you can, otherwise its $8. Here is the link to purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...