Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Makeup: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

I have used a ridiculous number of eyeliners; from pencils to liquid to shadows and this is by far my favorite. What I love about it is that it doesn't smudge after its been applied. It does exactly as the name suggests, it stays. 
I've also tried liquid liners where either the brush hurts like a son of a gun when you apply it, or it dries in a patent leather look. This eyeliner does neither. The application is not painful and it dries in a matted tone. 




I use the Blackest Black color because I like my eyes to be a very dramatic 60s cat eye look.  I have tried their Black Brown and it is great as well, especially for lighter colored eyes. This is not a product where you can do one line and be done with your eyeliner. You must do little strokes, which can be better because it gives you more control over how it looks. 
I don't believe in using very expensive makeup for the sole purpose of using expensive makeup. This liner works just as well, if not better than most expensive liners. Try it and see what you think. Click HERE for more information. If you would like to buy this liner it is usually sold for less than $10 at pharmacy's such as CVS or Walgreens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...