Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Makeup: Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick

Like many, I wake up with gigantic black suitcases under each one of my eyes every morning. I swear if I didn't have this next product people would think I had constant black eyes. 


The Gentle Cover Concealer Stick by Physicians Formula is the perfect product for black circles under the eyes as well as minor skin imperfections. It is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't cause acne- hooray!). 


I tend to use the light flesh tone concealer since I am uber pale, but they also offer; fair, medium, light yellow, yellow, and green. These products are great. You can put on a powder finish after it is applied. If you use it just for under eye circles like me, I find you don't need the powder finish. When I use powder I always feel like its clogging up my pores. Without it your skin feel moisturized from the concealer. 


If you choose not to use powder on top of the Gentle Cover Concealer, be warned you have to be extremely disciplined to not touch your face. It will start to come off if you rub it too much with your fingers. 


I definitely recommend this product for any of the little skin imperfections you may find when you wake up, or the major imperfections like my black eyes. 


You can find more information and purchase the product HERE for $6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...